Brazoria County Land
430 ACRES ON
COUNTRY ROAD 172
BRAZORIA COUNTY, TEXAS
CONTACT F. CARRINGTON WEEMS
- 430 acres with 7,200 feet of hard surfaced road frontage on County Road 172 in Brazoria County, Texas
- Just off of F.M. 1462, 30 miles from Downtown Houston via State Highway 288 (The Nolan Ryan Expressway)
- County Road 172 and F.M. 1462 continue on into Alvin, Texas
- The Grand Parkway (State Highway 99) will touch the Southwest Corner of Subject Tract going through a 3,000 acre tract nearby and a 5,400 acre tract as shown on the attached map.
- Subject tract is not in the 100 year flood plain. It has a depth of about 2,200 feet, and, is therefore very developable into ½ and 1 acre building sites.
- Surface control with respect to the mineral estate will be provided.
- The price is $7,000 per acre.
PROPERTY SURROUNDING SUBJECT TRACT OF 430 ACRES
SUBJECT TRACT 430 ACRES
IN BRAZORIA COUNTY